- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Guest Commentary!
- Task: A Constitutional Crisis or a Fiscal Crisis?
- Task: A Nation United by A Constitution and Divided by A Supreme Court
- Results Talk; Obama Walks
- Darren Davis: Gun Ownership and Women: What the Media Won’t Tell You
- Iraq-A Postmortem Commentary by task
- THE BOY WHO WOULD BE KING by Task
- -Patty Mofield Jones: Opinions Are Like A**holes
- Task: A Last Chance For The Republican Party
- Bone Pickin’s by Rshill7
- Now and Then by Rshill7
- Taking Sides…Us and Them by Rshill7
- Sending Messages by Rshill7
- Jen’s Book Reviews
- Reagan Speeches
- Address to the 40th Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, New York October 24, 1985
- Reagan Remarks in New York City on Receiving the Charles Evans Hughes Gold Medal of the National Conference of Christians and Jews March 23, 1982
- Remarks in New York City on Receiving the Charles Evans Hughes Gold Medal of the National Conference of Christians and Jews March 23, 1982
- Encroaching Control, or the, ‘Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction,’ Speech to the Phoenix Chamber of Commerce on March 30, 1961
- Remarks at the Annual Members Banquet of the National Rifle Association in Phoenix, Arizona May 6, 1983
- Address to the Nation on Defense and National Security March 23, 1983
- Reagan Remarks at a Luncheon of the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania October 15, 1981
- Reagan Statement on the Economic Recovery
- Reagan Remarks at an Iowa Caucus Rally in Des Moines February 20, 1984
- Ronald Reagan, State of the Union Address, January 25th, 1983
- Reagan State of the Union Address, January 27th, 1987
- Reagan: Proclamation 5292 — National Sanctity of Human Life Day, 1985 January 14, 1985
- Reagan’s Remarks to American and Brazilian Businessmen in Sao Paulo, Brazil December 2, 1982
- Reagan Remarks to Congressional Leaders During a White House Briefing on the Fiscal Year 1986 Budget February 4, 1985
- Reagan’s First Inaugural Address January 20, 1981
- Reagan Remarks at Convocation Ceremonies at the University of South Carolina in Columbia September 20, 1983
- Reagan Remarks at a Rally for Senator Malcolm Wallop of Wyoming in Cheyenne March 2, 1982
- Reagan Address to Members of the British Parliament June 8, 1982
- Reagan Radio Address to the Nation on Prayer in Schools February 25, 1984
- Reagan Remarks at a White House Briefing on the State of Small Business March 1, 1982
The EPA’s jack-booted Jackson has such a smart idea! Lame-brain Lisa is hosting a contest to see who can come up with the most creative way to sell repression!
You could win $2500 in a fun contest that helps all the King’s men implement rules that will change all our our lives, and our reasons for existing!
There are rules though. In order to make her commands sound good for others to follow, you have some rules to follow.
Jackson’s edict requires you to post your manifestoes on YouTube by May 17th, she will not tolerate late videos. If your videos are more than 90 seconds in length, you will be in violation of Lisa’s rules and you will be rejected.
Lisa says that you will have no choice but to include the slogan, “Let your voice be heard,” and if you don’t, your entry will be rebuffed and you will be personally shunned.
Ms. Jackson commands you to include the government’s website in your video. If you do, your video may be the one used to promote slavery, coersion, constraint, and confinement.
Your video, if you are lucky enough to win, will be used by the entire government to remind your neighbors, family members, local shop-owners, and children, that you were the one who helped disassemble Democracy, and led us all on the path to despotism.
But, don’t forget the wonderful way you were able to be involved in the process!
By the way, if you don’t educate the masses and encourage participation about how the King’s rule is better for all of us, you just don’t get it and you won’t win.
After all, rulers need to make rules, as John Dingell said, to control the people.
SHOP AT MY CHRISTMAS TOY STORE!
****Support this site****
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God. -Unknown
Kind words from people who’ve received one of my bears
"I got my teddy today. It is wonderful and all the joints work. It is beautiful. Thank you so much." -Joyce
"He is a handsome little guy. So soft, and beautiful! He's a work of art. Thank you so much." - Lorrie
Get your Limited Edition Paul Revere Bear!
Jen’s Book Reviews
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill