- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Jen’s Book Reviews
Obama’s Hatin’ on Whitey’s Tycoon Club
President Obama said this in front of his peeps the other day,
Right now all around this country there are groups with harmless-sounding names like Americans for Prosperity, who are running millions of dollars of ads against Democratic candidates all across the country. And they don’t have to say who exactly the Americans for Prosperity are. You don’t know if it’s a foreign-controlled corporation. You don’t know if it’s a big oil company, or a big bank. You don’t know if it’s a insurance company that wants to see some of the provisions in health reform repealed because it’s good for their bottom line, even if it’s not good for the American people.
A Supreme Court decision allowed this to happen. And we tried to fix it, just by saying disclose what’s going on, and making sure that foreign companies can’t influence our elections. Seemed pretty straightforward. The other side said no.
They don’t want you to know who the Americans for Prosperity are, because they’re thinking about the next election. But we’ve got to think about future generations. We’ve got to make sure that we’re fighting for reform. We’ve got to make sure that we don’t have a corporate takeover of our democracy.
Yeah, you don’t know because he won’t tell you. He thinks you are stupid enough to just listen to him. Actually, some of you are, but, I thought it was funny how he said Americans for Prosperity was a “harmless-sounding name.”
You see, in his view, Americans for Prosperity is code-language for Whitey’s Tycoon Club. When they meet on a yacht somewhere, they think of how many different ways they’ve eaten caviar. They just adore talking about their expensive cars and their spouses’ diamonds. They talk about the cool million they have tucked away in made-up charities that they plan to steal from old women and starving orphans. They have all made a pact with each other to pull the plugs on their grandparents by the end of the year, just to make sure they can collect all the money that would go to the government next year. They have rich children that work at figuring out how to steal money from the poor, and they beat migrant workers for fun.
I welcome this distortion of reality. People who believe in this drivel will destroy themselves.
Welcome to the debate.
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.
New York Times Bestseller by Mark R. Levin
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- Global warming nut on COPS was naked, riding a bike. All of those environmentalists are nuts. about 10 hours ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ChrisLoesch during WWII the european allies got one-shot guns dropped by plane I believe. @DLoesch about 11 hours ago from Twitter for Android in reply to ChrisLoesch ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @HonestConservat LOL! about 11 hours ago from Twitter for Android in reply to HonestConservat ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @HonestConservat I hope so too! Not sure, may be nuts. But at least I'm not a lib! about 11 hours ago from Twitter for Android in reply to HonestConservat ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @marklevinshow is going 80 mph and hitting on all cylinders. @DanRiehl about 11 hours ago from Twitter for Android in reply to marklevinshow ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HonestConservat: I sing this song often; Only reason Ds want to increase Minimum wage is b/c union dues & D party $$$ r linked to it #t… about 12 hours ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- He became an Unperson, like in 1984. This is liberalism. NYET! No free speech.... http://t.co/eHIPeQNRZv 03:55:23 PM December 03, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite