- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Task: A Constitutional Crisis or a Fiscal Crisis?
- Task: A Nation United by A Constitution and Divided by A Supreme Court
- Results Talk; Obama Walks
- Darren Davis: Gun Ownership and Women: What the Media Won’t Tell You
- THE BOY WHO WOULD BE KING by Task
- -Patty Mofield Jones: Opinions Are Like A**holes
- Task: A Last Chance For The Republican Party
- Bone Pickin’s by Rshill7
- Now and Then by Rshill7
- Taking Sides…Us and Them by Rshill7
- Sending Messages by Rshill7
- Jen’s Book Reviews
The Dumbest Answer in the RNC Chair Debate…And It Got The Most Applause!
While I did not get a chance to watch the whole debate last Monday, I took the time to watch it this morning on youtube.
The most applauded answer of the debate was given by Ann Wagner when asked how many guns she owned.
She answered that she just got a new gun safe for Christmas, and she has 16 guns in total including a glock and an assault rifle.
That was the dumbest answer of the debate.
My father-in-law and I do not agree on much. He is a Democrat, I’m a Republican, but he taught me a very valuable lesson.
Do not ever tell anyone how many and what kind of guns you have, and never buy a gun cabinet.
If you do, everyone will know where to find them.
I was also disgusted by Cino and Steele’s answer, which was zero.
Stupid. Telling everyone you are unarmed is probably the second dumbest thing to do.
Hey, but now everyone knows exactly where to get an assault rifle.
What is also maddening is the fact that the whole place erupted in applause. The Republican Party of non-thinkers?
Preibus and Anuzis answered the question better by just giving a number, but I would have liked to see an answer like the one my father-in-law gives.
“Oh, I don’t know…..” which means, none of your business.
****Support this site**** ****Help me continue**** ***to speak the truth***
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
Jen’s Book Reviews
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.
Jen’s Book Reviews
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- @TeaPartyNevada Thanks Dean:) Very cool! about 9 minutes ago from web in reply to TeaPartyNevada ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DanRiehl: neither is this corrupt bastard RT @dcexaminer: Sen. John McCain: no Ronald Reagan' http://t.co/ZxEKYorAw5 http://t.co/o4TF2… about 21 minutes ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BraunKen why are they Republicans, Ken? about 45 minutes ago from web in reply to BraunKen ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill