- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Jen’s Book Reviews
The Dumbest Answer in the RNC Chair Debate…And It Got The Most Applause!
While I did not get a chance to watch the whole debate last Monday, I took the time to watch it this morning on youtube.
The most applauded answer of the debate was given by Ann Wagner when asked how many guns she owned.
She answered that she just got a new gun safe for Christmas, and she has 16 guns in total including a glock and an assault rifle.
That was the dumbest answer of the debate.
My father-in-law and I do not agree on much. He is a Democrat, I’m a Republican, but he taught me a very valuable lesson.
Do not ever tell anyone how many and what kind of guns you have, and never buy a gun cabinet.
If you do, everyone will know where to find them.
I was also disgusted by Cino and Steele’s answer, which was zero.
Stupid. Telling everyone you are unarmed is probably the second dumbest thing to do.
Hey, but now everyone knows exactly where to get an assault rifle.
What is also maddening is the fact that the whole place erupted in applause. The Republican Party of non-thinkers?
Preibus and Anuzis answered the question better by just giving a number, but I would have liked to see an answer like the one my father-in-law gives.
“Oh, I don’t know…..” which means, none of your business.
Welcome to the debate.
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.
New York Times Bestseller by Mark R. Levin
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- via Sarah Palin http://t.co/rjabuVSO3e about 15 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Gardrail thanks! You too! 04:56:03 PM December 07, 2013 from Twitter for Android in reply to Gardrail ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The era of Reagan is not over. http://t.co/UVWiafFvsI 02:56:26 PM December 07, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @DanRiehl yeah, and I'm outraged that you ended a sentence with a preposition, hope someone gets fired. 10:03:51 AM December 07, 2013 from web in reply to DanRiehl ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Coondawg68 @DanRiehl white media guilt at this point 09:23:06 AM December 07, 2013 from web in reply to Coondawg68 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cruz to Reid: Was it the higher costs or reduced choices? http://t.co/FvH1mwgHXk 09:18:28 AM December 07, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hello @marklevinshow fire up! 05:07:08 PM December 06, 2013 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite