- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Task: A Constitutional Crisis or a Fiscal Crisis?
- Task: A Nation United by A Constitution and Divided by A Supreme Court
- Results Talk; Obama Walks
- Darren Davis: Gun Ownership and Women: What the Media Won’t Tell You
- Iraq-A Postmortem Commentary by task
- THE BOY WHO WOULD BE KING by Task
- -Patty Mofield Jones: Opinions Are Like A**holes
- Task: A Last Chance For The Republican Party
- Bone Pickin’s by Rshill7
- Now and Then by Rshill7
- Taking Sides…Us and Them by Rshill7
- Sending Messages by Rshill7
- Jen’s Book Reviews
NOW’s Lisa Bennett As Sick As Bill Maher
I apologize in advance if my writing the words that were said on HBO offends anyone, but this has to be said. NOW Communications Director, Lisa Bennet scolds Bill Maher because of his latest comment about Sarah Palin, calling her a “dumb twat.”
“Listen, supposedly progressive men (ok, and women, too): Cut the crap! Stop degrading women with whom you disagree and/or don’t like by using female body terms or other gender-associated slurs. OK? Can you do that, please?”
Yes. C’mon fellas, now I asked you to stop, don’t make me count to three. Way to Say it sister!!
Of course I’m being sarcastic. Lisa Bennett feels like she has to defend women like Palin against the limpy testosterone-deficient men on the left, but not because Palin is a woman, but because Lisa was shamed into it.
Lisa, allow me to inject some common decency into your abortion-loving brain:
Radical sexist pig Bill Maher’s latest attack on female politician and wife and mother of five, Sarah Palin, calling her a dumb twat shows this dolt has as much experience doling out sexism and stains as Bill Clinton.
Long time member of the “good ol’ boys club,” Maher refers to Palin in a most vulgar and demeaning way, but he is forgiven by the women of NOW because his club has the tradition of systematically excluding women from the upper echelons of business, corporate, and government organizations. But since the club is liberal, Lisa is okay with women being the “dog who gets beat.” Obama, Maher, and others did the same thing to Hillary Clinton during the 2008 primaries, telling women they can tap the glass ceiling if only they have Windex in hand.
Maher’s remark serves as a pathetic, sleazy and crude attempt to define Palin solely by type of genitalia, trying to put the teachers daughter back in her place, demoting her to a mere primal vessel.
Okay, now I just lifted most of the structure and attitude of the above comment from this posting about Rush Limbaugh from the NOW site. I changed it a little, to reflect the matter at hand, and I have better writing skills than this moron, Jess Hobbs.
I skipped the part where they tell you to act by calling the CEO of the company to complain about the offender. I figured the animals running HBO wouldn’t think anything was wrong with the comment Maher made.
Of course there is a double-standard. A huge double standard, and Lisa is so blind with hatred for the way a person thinks that she cannot allow herself to see how Maher reduced Palin to a sexual tool. Lisa is as sick as Maher.
****Support this site****
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
Jen’s Book Reviews
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.
Jen’s Book Reviews
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- Are you fricken kidding me? Israel is in a war for natural gas? You Nazis can suck it, this is an outrage! http://t.co/XVyEGPWaza about 20 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HarrietBaldwin: @jen5309 Your tweet is now featured on my @RebelMouse http://t.co/5CaQ09MN64 *bump it* http://t.co/dhRqoSX1IE about 21 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Scalise sounds like Boehner. http://t.co/xLnRSePu6V about 1 hour ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill