Stabenow has an amendment to cover the McConnell amendment, and it is very similar to Rockefeller amendment, and strikingly similar to Obamacare waivers.
She is introducing an amendment that suspends the EPA regulation of CO2 for two years. She faces the end of her term in 2012.
Fight! Uh oh, the lefties are arguing over the Stabenow amendment. The NRDC (Natural Resources Defense Council) wants it rejected and Michigan Messenger conveniently manipulates the title of their article to make it seem like Stabenow is stopping the EPA dead in it’s tracks, (until after she gets re-elected)!!
Pass me the popcorn!
Meanwhile, the National Association of Manufacturers, the National Mining Association, the National Auto Dealers Association, the National Refiners Association, and more are urging their members to contact Senators to vote YES on the McConnell Amendment.
The people who work for a living need to know that the job-killing EPA is out to get THEM, ME, YOU, US, by forcing American job-makers to pay the government more and us less.
The EPA, if not stopped, will, by conservative estimates:
• cost up to 1.4 million jobs by 2014 and 2.5 million by 2030
• decrease capital investment by as much as 15 percent by 2014, or more than $75 billion
• reduce Gross Domestic Product by $500 billion by 2030
• increase the cost of gasoline by 50 percent, electricity by 50 percent, and natural gas by 75 percent over the next 20 years
• reduce worker compensation by $700 per year
Call your Senators today.
Stabenow is Squirming
Please follow & like :)
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God. -Unknown