- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Task: A Constitutional Crisis or a Fiscal Crisis?
- Task: A Nation United by A Constitution and Divided by A Supreme Court
- Results Talk; Obama Walks
- Darren Davis: Gun Ownership and Women: What the Media Won’t Tell You
- Iraq-A Postmortem Commentary by task
- THE BOY WHO WOULD BE KING by Task
- -Patty Mofield Jones: Opinions Are Like A**holes
- Task: A Last Chance For The Republican Party
- Bone Pickin’s by Rshill7
- Now and Then by Rshill7
- Taking Sides…Us and Them by Rshill7
- Sending Messages by Rshill7
- Jen’s Book Reviews
What Is Stabenow Afraid Of–Voters?
She should be. She is the Chair of the Agriculture Committee in the Senate, the most liberal Senator of all 100, and she votes with environmentalists 100% of the time. Which of these things don’t go together?
The National Farm Bureau is very opposed to the ever-increasing power of the EPA, and they are more pro-active about it than ever before. But then, the strangulation of farming interests and industry by the EPA created that friction.
Yet Stabenow probably believes she has covered all of her bases in her cover amendment to the small business bill. She delays the EPA from regulating carbon dioxide (needed for all living things to exist) for two years, enough time to get herself re-elected, and exempts farmers from dealing with the EPA’s stringent rules on emissions from equipment. But farmers are not stupid, carving them out of certain regulation only works a short while.
Most farmers see radical environmentalists as people with too much time on their hands and uptight. They have no understanding of nature, the natural ebb and flow of God’s earth, as most farm families do. And when the agenda of these types of environmental do-gooders makes them have to work harder on their own property and makes their budgets bust, they tend to become very opposed to any politician who sides with this radical group.
Isn’t that what Debbie Stabenow is doing? Siding with the unrealistic and utterly ludicrous suggestions made by the EPA? When they have no say in it at all except to sue through the Farm Bureau? First of all, Stabenow wanted an amendment of her own because she couldn’t get anywhere with her friends who gave her the 100 LCV(League of Conservation Voters) score if she voted along with McConnell’s amendment. But that is exactly what farmers want her to do. They want her to stop the EPA from implementing rules that are unchecked by Congress. If she doesn’t vote with McConnell, she will be telling them that their votes do not count, that they don’t get representation in Congress, and that she is representing the EPA, not them.
Who are the best conservationists? It’s not the LCV, it’s the farmers, the ranchers, the hunters! Not these uptight, micro-managing, soft-handed environmentalists.
The radical environmentalists tell us that to vote against an over-reaching EPA is to please “corporate masters.” But the opposite is true.
The American Farmer, Miner, Factory Worker, Trucker, Lineman, most skilled tradesmen are being attacked by the EPA. It is our jobs that are in danger if the EPA has it’s way. We are the ones who will inevitably lose our professions if the EPA can use it’s power to regulate business, and our air for pete’s sake. The EPA wishes to regulate our very air. Enough!
That’s why moderate Democrat voices are voting with McConnell R-KY (if Reid ever allows a vote) and Manchin D-WV. Stabenow will create a force to put her out of office if she continues palling around with radical environmentalists.
When it comes time to campaign in 2012, who would you trust to understand who to vote for? A politician who represents the EPA? Or a farmer who knows a thing or two about nature.
Stabenow Kicks the Can–Pass the Popcorn
****Support this site****
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
Jen’s Book Reviews
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.
Kind words from people who’ve received one of my bears
"I got my teddy today. It is wonderful and all the joints work. It is beautiful. Thank you so much." -Joyce
"He is a handsome little guy. So soft, and beautiful! He's a work of art. Thank you so much." - Lorrie
Get your Limited Edition Paul Revere Bear!
Jen’s Book Reviews
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- @TRONSHOW Thanks, Bud, been watching her decline for years now, I used to be her biggest fan and now can see her clearly @ChuckCJohnson about 47 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to TRONSHOW ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @TRONSHOW @ChuckCJohnson the "evidence" is picked apart nonsense taken out of contextWonder if that is what her new failed book will provide about 55 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to TRONSHOW ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @TRONSHOW @ChuckCJohnson She has been saying this over& over without proof. She believes she's tricky enough that ppl will believe w/o proof about 57 minutes ago from TweetDeck in reply to TRONSHOW ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill