- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Jen’s Book Reviews
Major Media Puffs Rapist Mike Tyson
The Walt Disney Company owns ESPN radio. I cannot believe that the great name of Walt Disney has been reduced to such disgusting filth as ESPN Radio in Las Vegas.
Mike Tyson, former boxer, convicted rapist, son of Islam, said vile, violent, putrid things about Sarah Palin, all the while laughing with the radio hosts, who took no offense when he said he’d like to see Dennis Rodman, “Pushing her guts up in the back of her head.” From the audio, you could tell they were holding their sides, laughing so hard it hurt.
Walt Disney was a name synonymous with wholesome entertainment every weekend when I was a child, and at the movie theater when I was lucky. I know there are plenty of egregious examples of how ABC/ESPN/Disney has fallen from such heights of sweetness and light, and I know there won’t be much done about it, but it makes the average person wonder if there is any American goodness out there.
It would be silly to look to today’s media and try to believe they look for the good and wholesome. They do the opposite, they take the steaming piles of dogshit and serve them up on a plate with an aperitif. Even the recent television show from CBS, “Same Name” tried very hard to make Tyson look like a regular guy, a nice guy, a wholesome, good guy. The show’s premise was to find people whose names were the same as celebrities, Kathy Griffin, Mike Tyson, Reggie Bush, and switch lives with them in hopes of both parties understanding each others lives. But if you watch the CBS promotion of the Tyson episode, he is nicely portrayed as a “misunderstood”, “complex” man whose media portrayal has been unfair. The announcer goes through his past, sidestepping his rape conviction, and refers to Tyson’s longtime barber who said, “Some people think he’s crazy or something, because of the media, but he’s definitely not that, he’s a lot smarter than people think he is.”
Oh, so now he’s smart.
The announcer goes on to say that Tyson is reclaiming his reputation and name at 45, with Tyson saying in an interview, “I’m not as reckless as that guy before.” The CBS interviewer says, “It’s important that people know that about you?” Tyson says, “I can only inform them by my conduct. I can’t tells them, I’ve told them a million times.”
So ESPN/ABC/Disney allows his comments on air, laughing and all, and CBS does puff pieces about him, for him, for his reputation, even going so far as to reiterate that the folks just don’t know the real Mike Tyson.
Yes, we do, and we see that major media like CBS and ABC and Walt Disney have twisted, sick agendas, giving cover to steaming piles of dogshit like Tyson.
Welcome to the debate.
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.
New York Times Bestseller by Mark R. Levin
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- Again, only Senator Ted Cruz is speaking up on the Republican side, while the leadership whiffs on messaging.... http://t.co/d8loh2j0vn about 3 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HarrietBaldwin: NY Post: Democratic Party Has No More Centrists http://t.co/NoIKXYHW5Q Hijacked by Progs, Socialists and commies. about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Velvet 50's dress: Meet Estelle:) I'll make one in green today. click the link:... http://t.co/E2i9Z2OXy5 about 5 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Fun 50's styles for me to make today: Meet Vivien:) click the link:... http://t.co/da8nyvcSQ7 about 5 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 46 Years In Washington? http://t.co/yY6iFCzkfv about 6 hours ago from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @LakeRonkGuy thanks! Feels good when ppl in town come up & say hey great letter! & when a great guy in another state says so-it's terrific! about 6 hours ago from web in reply to LakeRonkGuy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The leadership of the Republican party must accept the principles of conservatism as espoused by the tea party,... http://t.co/epeYedpwln about 7 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite