- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Guest Commentary!
- Task: A Constitutional Crisis or a Fiscal Crisis?
- Task: A Nation United by A Constitution and Divided by A Supreme Court
- Results Talk; Obama Walks
- Darren Davis: Gun Ownership and Women: What the Media Won’t Tell You
- Iraq-A Postmortem Commentary by task
- THE BOY WHO WOULD BE KING by Task
- -Patty Mofield Jones: Opinions Are Like A**holes
- Task: A Last Chance For The Republican Party
- Bone Pickin’s by Rshill7
- Now and Then by Rshill7
- Taking Sides…Us and Them by Rshill7
- Sending Messages by Rshill7
- Jen’s Book Reviews
- Reagan Speeches
- Address to the 40th Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, New York October 24, 1985
- Reagan Remarks in New York City on Receiving the Charles Evans Hughes Gold Medal of the National Conference of Christians and Jews March 23, 1982
- Ronald Reagan’s A Time For Choosing Speech
- Remarks in New York City on Receiving the Charles Evans Hughes Gold Medal of the National Conference of Christians and Jews March 23, 1982
- Remarks at the Annual Members Banquet of the National Rifle Association in Phoenix, Arizona May 6, 1983
- Address to the Nation on Defense and National Security March 23, 1983
- Reagan Remarks at a Luncheon of the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania October 15, 1981
- Reagan Statement on the Economic Recovery
- Reagan Remarks at an Iowa Caucus Rally in Des Moines February 20, 1984
- Ronald Reagan, State of the Union Address, January 25th, 1983
- Reagan State of the Union Address, January 27th, 1987
- Reagan: Proclamation 5292 — National Sanctity of Human Life Day, 1985 January 14, 1985
- Reagan’s Remarks to American and Brazilian Businessmen in Sao Paulo, Brazil December 2, 1982
- Reagan Remarks to Congressional Leaders During a White House Briefing on the Fiscal Year 1986 Budget February 4, 1985
- Reagan’s First Inaugural Address January 20, 1981
- Reagan Remarks at Convocation Ceremonies at the University of South Carolina in Columbia September 20, 1983
- Reagan Remarks at a Rally for Senator Malcolm Wallop of Wyoming in Cheyenne March 2, 1982
- Reagan Address to Members of the British Parliament June 8, 1982
- Reagan Radio Address to the Nation on Prayer in Schools February 25, 1984
- Reagan Remarks at a White House Briefing on the State of Small Business March 1, 1982
- Reagan Message About Christmas, 1981
- Jen Kuznicki Original Historical Bears
What is Newt Gingrich’s environmental policy? He has not abandoned his stance that between he and Nancy Pelosi, “we do agree that our country must take action to address climate change.” Newt told Fox News is that he does still believe government has a role in addressing climate change, and that he took somebody’s advice to call the commercial dumb.
From the Congressional Record, April 19, 1990:
Mr. Gingrich: Mr. Speaker, I rise to say that I think that Earth Day is very important. I used to teach environmental studies. I think we are making progress. I think the recent action of the other body on the clean air bill is an important first step in the right direction on a very major issue.
But there is something a little sad and almost pathetic about some of the organized Democratic Party efforts in this Chamber to partisanize Earth Day. The fact is in the Senate there were 34 Republicans
and 16 Democrats who gave Senator Mitchell the key victory on getting a signable clean air bill out of the Senate.
The fact is there is a bipartisan coalition working on the clean air bill. I would call on the Democratic leadership to join Republicans in putting into effect more recycling activities here on Capitol Hill and working to improve the environment , instead of trying to exploit the environment for purely narrow and partisan purposes.
Newt’s performance in current debates and radio and TV interviews would give all of us the impression that he is against any overtures with the left. Is he being sly with is wording of answers to hide his actual agenda?
Signature Series Historical Bear–George Washington Bear!
"I got my teddy today. It is wonderful and all the joints work. It is beautiful. Thank you so much." -Joyce
"He is a handsome little guy. So soft, and beautiful! He's a work of art. Thank you so much." - Lorrie
"Our dear friend Jen Kuznicki. She does a beautiful job with a sewing machine. And just take a look at the George Washington Bear that she’s created. It is absolutely beautiful." - Mark Levin
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God. -Unknown
Signature Series Historical Bear
Jen’s Book Reviews
Get your Limited Edition Paul Revere Bear!
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill
****Support this site****