- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Task: A Constitutional Crisis or a Fiscal Crisis?
- Task: A Nation United by A Constitution and Divided by A Supreme Court
- Results Talk; Obama Walks
- Darren Davis: Gun Ownership and Women: What the Media Won’t Tell You
- Iraq-A Postmortem Commentary by task
- THE BOY WHO WOULD BE KING by Task
- -Patty Mofield Jones: Opinions Are Like A**holes
- Task: A Last Chance For The Republican Party
- Bone Pickin’s by Rshill7
- Now and Then by Rshill7
- Taking Sides…Us and Them by Rshill7
- Sending Messages by Rshill7
- Jen’s Book Reviews
The National Journal has an article about the Trump debate that is to happen on December 27th. Ron Paul and Jon Huntsman aren’t going to be there, and now Romney says he won’t “kiss the ring” of the Trumpster either.
You know, if I was Trump, I’d ask Sarah Palin to join him to moderate the debate. The left in the media are talking about how Trump is just a publicity hog, and how he’s not a serious journalist who can moderate a debate, forget that, if Sarah Palin, who did go to college for journalism’s sake and knows a lot about every single issue was to join Trump, well, we’d have us a great debate.
It’s a joke that well-known anchors and so-called journalists get to moderate debates for whatever network they are on, they don’t seem to internalize much in the way of actual knowledge of the issues. In fact, Newt Gingrich has called them out for their sleazy tactics when questioning Republicans.
If Trump wanted to up the ante, he’d ask Palin to help. Then, we’d get a real debate, what with her knowledge of this issues and her connection with the American people. And it would infuriate the Republican establishment because Romney just said he wouldn’t do it. If he won’t kiss the ring of Trump, he will sail far away from getting the nod of the American people if he decides to not kiss Sarah’s ring.
****Support this site****
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
Jen’s Book Reviews
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.
Jen’s Book Reviews
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- RT @lizbelliott: @jen5309 When I'm at the gym I listen to @marklevinshow to get my energy up. His passion is inspiring. Can't believe his p… about 28 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Ron_GriffithsJr: @jen5309 That's right, she said it! I love #MarkLevin; listen as regularly as I can. #tcot #Conservative #Constitution about 33 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @gerfingerpoken2: @jen5309 905- Dems, @RepGutierrez, Wrong: 2008 Law Does Not Allow Alien Child Invasion http://t.co/cDbL9xMjj9 about 35 minutes ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill