- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Jen’s Book Reviews
Leftist Mommy From Wisconsin Got Me Fired Up
Ok, why should I care? I was notified a while back that I would be in the top 25 Circle of Moms Political Mommy Blogger race, where we are supposed to get people to vote for us to win…nothing. Big deal, right? However, my first inclination was to try to gather those whom I thought would vote for me and ask them to keep voting, (you can vote once a day,) until the competition ends at 4pm PT, 7pm ET on April 4th.
So, like most things in my life I forgot about it, until a couple of days ago, I noticed there was no way in hell I was going to win by popular vote, no big deal, but a conservative could.
So here is my appeal you all of you. I don’t even know Lonely Conservative, never met her, and just now found out she has a blog. She has been working hard, quite obviously, and is in a good spot in this competition to win.
I just wanna beat the leftist!
Oh Jen, you are so mean, that’s not fair, leftists are people too….um, no, look here.
The leftist in question is Monologues of Dissent, I’m not linking to her, look it up. I personally enjoy calling her ‘Monologues of Dissentary’ (yes I know it’s spelled wrong) ever since I read her hateful blog.
Besides the fact that “Heather” writes way too many words to get to her point, (a liberal tendency) and she is obsessed, completely, with Scott Walker, she really is ashamed to be a woman.
In her front page post seeking votes for her blog, Heather says, “But choose carefully, as accidentally voting for the wrong blogs could lead to who only knows what kind of trouble down the road, including, but not limited to: perpetuation of the stay-at-home-mom-myth, senseless infighting among women who should otherwise be aligned, unhealthy exposure to dangerous “family values” hypocrisy, defunding of Planned Parenthood, dismissal of sexism and racism as “myths of the left” and legal mandates that school lunches include the “Parents’ Choice” package (Twinkies, walking tacos, freedom fries and a Bible). So vote for me if you oppose any of that and I’ll do my best to fight it.”
I suppose she was trying to be funny, but she just attacked everything that a woman is all about. Child-rearing, family-values, the culture of life, right vs. wrong, freedom and God.
On the other hand, we have Lonely Conservative. Her recent post, “Conservative Bloggers Really Need Your Vote in Top 25 Political Moms Contest – Say No to the Commie Mommies” is spot on, and much more loving and decent. Of course, calling Heather a Commie isn’t a nasty thing to do…it’s the truth.
The top bloggers from the left aren’t your mom’s Democrats. They’re radical progressives. The one in the lead describes herself as “Leftist. Very, very leftist” and has made it her mission to see Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker defeated. I’m sure she has no problem with the vicious way her side has treated Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefish. The website running the contest says they have millions of followers. Do you really want that “very, very leftist” winning and sending the message to millions of moms that her views are mainstream? Don’t you want to do something, no matter how small, to show that there is no conservative war on women?
Heck yeah, and that’s why I beg you to vote for Lonely here and do it again tomorrow as we watch the voting in Wisconsin, we can be taking down the leftist, and again Wednesday before 7pm ET.
I’m going to do it, I’ve informed Lonely Conservative, and I hope you all spread the word.
Welcome to the debate.
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.
New York Times Bestseller by Mark R. Levin
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- Hello @marklevinshow fire up! about 8 hours ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Shared humanity. What a nice phrase. Note to Democrat party: Obama's killing the party. How's that shared humanity working out for ya? about 8 hours ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @DanRiehl @betsyscribeindc lol about 13 hours ago from web in reply to DanRiehl ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @DanRiehl Baby, you were born that way.. about 16 hours ago from web in reply to DanRiehl ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LakeRonkGuy: Another stellar observation by @jen5309 "Does Chris Chistie Ever Shut Up!?" http://t.co/oQHNw9EFoV about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @LakeRonkGuy thanks! about 17 hours ago from web in reply to LakeRonkGuy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Does Chris Christie Ever Shut Up? http://t.co/NJTacf9mQl http://t.co/dM805ipOc6 about 17 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite