- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Guest Commentary!
- Task: A Constitutional Crisis or a Fiscal Crisis?
- Task: A Nation United by A Constitution and Divided by A Supreme Court
- Results Talk; Obama Walks
- Darren Davis: Gun Ownership and Women: What the Media Won’t Tell You
- Iraq-A Postmortem Commentary by task
- THE BOY WHO WOULD BE KING by Task
- -Patty Mofield Jones: Opinions Are Like A**holes
- Task: A Last Chance For The Republican Party
- Bone Pickin’s by Rshill7
- Now and Then by Rshill7
- Taking Sides…Us and Them by Rshill7
- Sending Messages by Rshill7
- Jen’s Book Reviews
- Reagan Speeches
- Address to the 40th Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, New York October 24, 1985
- Reagan Remarks in New York City on Receiving the Charles Evans Hughes Gold Medal of the National Conference of Christians and Jews March 23, 1982
- Ronald Reagan’s A Time For Choosing Speech
- Remarks in New York City on Receiving the Charles Evans Hughes Gold Medal of the National Conference of Christians and Jews March 23, 1982
- Encroaching Control, or the, ‘Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction,’ Speech to the Phoenix Chamber of Commerce on March 30, 1961
- Remarks at the Annual Members Banquet of the National Rifle Association in Phoenix, Arizona May 6, 1983
- Address to the Nation on Defense and National Security March 23, 1983
- Reagan Remarks at a Luncheon of the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania October 15, 1981
- Reagan Statement on the Economic Recovery
- Reagan Remarks at an Iowa Caucus Rally in Des Moines February 20, 1984
- Ronald Reagan, State of the Union Address, January 25th, 1983
- Reagan State of the Union Address, January 27th, 1987
- Reagan: Proclamation 5292 — National Sanctity of Human Life Day, 1985 January 14, 1985
- Reagan’s Remarks to American and Brazilian Businessmen in Sao Paulo, Brazil December 2, 1982
- Reagan Remarks to Congressional Leaders During a White House Briefing on the Fiscal Year 1986 Budget February 4, 1985
- Reagan’s First Inaugural Address January 20, 1981
- Reagan Remarks at Convocation Ceremonies at the University of South Carolina in Columbia September 20, 1983
- Reagan Remarks at a Rally for Senator Malcolm Wallop of Wyoming in Cheyenne March 2, 1982
- Reagan Address to Members of the British Parliament June 8, 1982
- Reagan Radio Address to the Nation on Prayer in Schools February 25, 1984
- Reagan Remarks at a White House Briefing on the State of Small Business March 1, 1982
- Reagan Message About Christmas, 1981
- Jen Kuznicki Original Historical Bears
This whole controversy disgusts me, but hey, it’s part of the reason why I’m not a Democrat.
The false narrative that the media is running with on the vagina controversy in Lansing is basically what the Democrats say it’s about. According to female Democrats, women are being censored on the House floor for daring to say the word vagina.
So, in order to really really get those evil male Republicans to pay, the women plan to talk about taking mirrors to view the female genitalia, how the hair feels, orgasms, and on and on and on. And at no time will they suggest that any of this is a social taboo.
As a man commented on one of my posts, if a man talked about his penis the way these women are going to talk about their vaginas, he would be arrested for assault and taken away.
It’s pornographic. And if you don’t want to hear it, they are going to yell it, and force it, and make you.
Now let’s talk about rape.
Every woman who is in her 40’s knows that the phrase, “No means no,” is a slogan that has been used to raise awareness of date rape. Every one of us.
And might I add, if Lisa Brown was interested in using “anatomically correct medical terms,” to describe what she views as an assault on her religious views, she would have said “uterus” instead of “vagina.” Not to mention that Judaism is not a pro-choice religion, but a proud pro-life religion.
So, when Lisa Brown said, “interested in my vagina,” and “no means no” on the House floor, how did she expect the men to take that? And why is it that men’s feelings have to be ignored? To them, she suggested they were abusing her, or wanted to abuse her, why do they have to sit there and act like they deserve to be talked to that way? They represent women too, most of them have wives and daughters. It’s the day after Father’s Day! They barred her for speaking for a day, big deal, did she learn? NO.
Now, we have a bunch of scared media types suggesting that this will end poorly for the Republicans. Why? Because they expect a modicum of decency?
I expect decency in government, but when a whole slew of women say they speak for me, and then bring themselves and the rest of their sex down into the gutter, I’ve got something to say about it.
I wonder if the female Democrats, or the rest of the Democrat Party in Michigan wish to hold the play in their local senior center? How about at the kindergarten? Try it at a mosque, synagogue or parish.
I wonder if the female Democrats take offense at being viewed only as vaginas? There is a facebook event inviting all to come to the embarrassment titled, “VAGINAS TAKE BACK THE CAPITOL!”
If you allow men to look at you as a vagina, you have set back women’s rights a thousand years.
Abortions are legal in this country, much to my disgust, but look at what happens when you try to make them safe and rare. The women of the Democrat Party revolt.
It occurred to me that the women in the Democrat party are so interested in sticking it to the men who run the House, that they are degrading themselves and the family to make a point.
And what is the point?
This whole sick charade is designed to gin up emotional shouting women to give to the Democrat Party.
The issue began to address abortion on demand, Brown made it a religious rights issue, and now the vulgarity will be on full display at the nation’s capitol.
Stay classy, Democrats.
Signature Series Historical Bear–George Washington Bear!
"I got my teddy today. It is wonderful and all the joints work. It is beautiful. Thank you so much." -Joyce
"He is a handsome little guy. So soft, and beautiful! He's a work of art. Thank you so much." - Lorrie
"Our dear friend Jen Kuznicki. She does a beautiful job with a sewing machine. And just take a look at the George Washington Bear that she’s created. It is absolutely beautiful." - Mark Levin
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God. -Unknown
Signature Series Historical Bear
Jen’s Book Reviews
Get your Limited Edition Paul Revere Bear!
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill
****Support this site****