- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Jen’s Book Reviews
John Boehner needs to be dragged out of the Speakership NOW!
Enough of this garbage.
— John Boehner (@johnboehner) November 8, 2012
And this, which includes a lot of infuriating things and I roughly transcribed a little bit of it.
BOEHNER: This has been the most underreported story ever. The truth is, we don’t have a tea party caucus. All of us who won in 2010 had tea party support….but we’ve all come a long way in the past two years, and I think we understand each other a lot better.
This man is handing us over to serfdom. I’m not exaggerating.
The truth is, that John Boehner co-opted many of the new Republicans in 2010 and massaged them to break away from the ideas that got them elected. He came up with a grand plan of repeal in 3 stages during the Budget Battle of 2011. When Michele Bachmann said that defunding Obamacare would be possible, he and his puke staffers put the beat down on her and word went out that little Miss Bachmann is just trying to run for President, and she is “dipping her little pedicured toenails” into the pool because of that fact.
How did the budget battle pan out? Pretty badly. Not just because we got NOTHING but a downgrade and a lifted ceiling and more debt, the Republican party effectively killed their chances at tea party boots on the ground. So what does Boehner say here? He says that there is no tea party caucus. Why would he say that?
Boehner says there is no tea party caucus because Michele Bachmann is the head of it. Boehner says they all have tea party backing in the House because they USED TO in 2010, until we all saw with ‘clear eyes’ what they did with their mandate then. I said it before, and it is extremely important that everyone understand, John Boehner lost the budget battle to lose the tea party. He does not care for conservatives. Period.
I was told over and over during the battle of 2011, “cool it, we have a plan.” After the first CR, “cool it, we have a plan.” After the second BS debacle, “cool it, we have a plan.” Then my representative said, hey, we aren’t raising the ceiling unless we get something big. Then when the something big was ignored in the Senate, McConnell cut deals. And then, when Cut Cap and Balance was forgotten, the “something big” turned out to be absolutely nothing and we STILL downgraded.
Enough, this is BS, there is no way this nation can turn around with this pathetic loser in charge. Even if he needs me to grab him by the scruff of his neck and toss him out, HE NEEDS TO GO. NOW!
Anyone can become Speaker, but let me assure you, Boehner didn’t just bite the hand that fed him in 2010, he created a monster that will take down the party because of his useless grand schemes.
We need a speaker with a brain and a spine, right now, I’m thinking Bachmann because she is what Boehner is targeting, and has been targeting forever.
The RNC did not help Mrs. Bachmann during her re-election. She was up against a multi-millionaire who was funding his own campaign and the Democrat party was targeting her too. She won in a blue state against all odds, and without his damned support.
Who needs him? Kick his ass out.
Welcome to the debate.
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.
New York Times Bestseller by Mark R. Levin
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- via Sarah Palin http://t.co/rjabuVSO3e about 15 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Gardrail thanks! You too! 04:56:03 PM December 07, 2013 from Twitter for Android in reply to Gardrail ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The era of Reagan is not over. http://t.co/UVWiafFvsI 02:56:26 PM December 07, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @DanRiehl yeah, and I'm outraged that you ended a sentence with a preposition, hope someone gets fired. 10:03:51 AM December 07, 2013 from web in reply to DanRiehl ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Coondawg68 @DanRiehl white media guilt at this point 09:23:06 AM December 07, 2013 from web in reply to Coondawg68 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cruz to Reid: Was it the higher costs or reduced choices? http://t.co/FvH1mwgHXk 09:18:28 AM December 07, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hello @marklevinshow fire up! 05:07:08 PM December 06, 2013 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite