- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Guest Commentary!
- Task: A Constitutional Crisis or a Fiscal Crisis?
- Task: A Nation United by A Constitution and Divided by A Supreme Court
- Results Talk; Obama Walks
- Darren Davis: Gun Ownership and Women: What the Media Won’t Tell You
- Iraq-A Postmortem Commentary by task
- THE BOY WHO WOULD BE KING by Task
- -Patty Mofield Jones: Opinions Are Like A**holes
- Task: A Last Chance For The Republican Party
- Bone Pickin’s by Rshill7
- Now and Then by Rshill7
- Taking Sides…Us and Them by Rshill7
- Sending Messages by Rshill7
- Jen’s Book Reviews
- Reagan Speeches
- Address to the 40th Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, New York October 24, 1985
- Reagan Remarks in New York City on Receiving the Charles Evans Hughes Gold Medal of the National Conference of Christians and Jews March 23, 1982
- Ronald Reagan’s A Time For Choosing Speech
- Remarks in New York City on Receiving the Charles Evans Hughes Gold Medal of the National Conference of Christians and Jews March 23, 1982
- Remarks at the Annual Members Banquet of the National Rifle Association in Phoenix, Arizona May 6, 1983
- Address to the Nation on Defense and National Security March 23, 1983
- Reagan Remarks at a Luncheon of the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania October 15, 1981
- Reagan Statement on the Economic Recovery
- Reagan Remarks at an Iowa Caucus Rally in Des Moines February 20, 1984
- Ronald Reagan, State of the Union Address, January 25th, 1983
- Reagan State of the Union Address, January 27th, 1987
- Reagan: Proclamation 5292 — National Sanctity of Human Life Day, 1985 January 14, 1985
- Reagan’s Remarks to American and Brazilian Businessmen in Sao Paulo, Brazil December 2, 1982
- Reagan Remarks to Congressional Leaders During a White House Briefing on the Fiscal Year 1986 Budget February 4, 1985
- Reagan’s First Inaugural Address January 20, 1981
- Reagan Remarks at Convocation Ceremonies at the University of South Carolina in Columbia September 20, 1983
- Reagan Remarks at a Rally for Senator Malcolm Wallop of Wyoming in Cheyenne March 2, 1982
- Reagan Address to Members of the British Parliament June 8, 1982
- Reagan Radio Address to the Nation on Prayer in Schools February 25, 1984
- Reagan Remarks at a White House Briefing on the State of Small Business March 1, 1982
- Reagan Message About Christmas, 1981
- Jen Kuznicki Original Historical Bears
I didn’t write this, but I agree. -Jen Kuznicki
An Open Letter to President Barrack Hussein Obama
An American Patriot | December 22, 2012
Mr. President; when we, as American citizens, confidently believe we are profoundly safe, perhaps we’ll discuss surrendering some of our firearms. When there’s no fear of US government-armed drug cartels and illegal aliens crossing the border to kidnap, rape, and murder citizens, we’ll take that anomaly under advisement. When our communities are completely safe from terrorists, the mentally-deranged, drug users and dealers, other criminals, and when all those teetering chemically-managed citizens have implanted mechanisms to deliver proper dosages, perhaps we’ll give up one of our shotguns.
When we can be confident in the election process and the government is under our strict control and fully compliant with the Constitution, perhaps we’ll think about the proposition of giving up one or two of our multiple-round magazines. When threats of restricting our right to keep and bear arms are no longer even a passing-thought, we may be inclined to buy and stock less ammunition.
You see President Obama; many of us don’t trust you. You may have the power to influence America’s mentally handicapped, low information, and ignorant citizens, but the rest of America cringes every time you open your inept and condescending mouth. Too many Americans still remember what happens when evil people convince an entire society to surrender their firearms1 2. We also know what happens when bad people invoke a political revolution3 by persuading citizens that their ideologies have their best interest in mind because too many other citizens have more than they do4 5 6.
Also Mr. Obama, although we have the utmost respect and confidence in our military, you and your minions have been socially engineering the military and increasing the authority among those who exhibit a loyalty to you over the Constitution, which also has us concerned. While many of us had worked and fought side-by-side with individuals who may have been homosexual or had an innate admiration for the President at the time, we served without knowing or caring who or what they were – we were simply compatriots assigned to do our duty.
While on that topic, just an FYI; an oath has no expiration date. Those who have sworn to protect and defend the Constitution from enemies foreign and domestic remain on stand-by to serve their country once again whenever necessary – we remember your Director of Homeland Security referred to these patriotic oath-keepers7 as domestic terrorists. Be advised Mr. Obama, law enforcement officers, including those that are assigned to protect you, have also taken that oath.
Mr. President, you are not above the Constitution and any attempts you make toward revising or suspending it will not be tolerated; you will be escorted off of our property and maybe even arrested for treason. You see Mr. Obama, no one has the authority to supersede any of the words clearly written in the Constitution. Even some justices on the US Supreme Court had jeopardized their authority by confusing public use with public purpose8; it’s only because of a timid and incompetent Congress that those illiterate Justices making that interpretation weren’t formerly impeached.
You see Mr. President, since you don’t seem to grasp the Constitution and our way of doing things here in the United States of America, I’ll offer you a little insight. Anyone who has been entrusted to hold a public office, who through direct or indirect means, attempts to subjugate the Constitution effectively nullifies their position and authority provided by the Constitution.
Additionally, any person attempting to squelch the Constitution essentially proclaims themselves emancipated as a citizen of the United States. Keep in-mind, the act of sedition9 does not have to involve someone outside of government; it can include you and any other public official attempting to undermine the government’s authority, which is strictly regulated by the Constitution of the United States of America.
A quick civics lesson Mr. President; the federal government gets their authority to exist from the States. Counties/parishes, townships, and cities get their authority to exist from the State as well. The State, on-the-other hand, gets their authority to exist from the citizens. It’s the citizens, Mr. President, who hold the authority in a republic such as ours – you are merely their lead public servant.
Evidently still unknown by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals10 and those in your Party is the fact that if the citizens say-so by referendum, it is to be so, as long as there is no direct disagreement with the Constitution of the United States of America. Since you clearly prefer to maintain your allegiance to the Communist Manifesto11 instead of the Constitution, and it is quite apparent several members within our judicial and legislative branches have also signed-on to not only overstep their authority, but have directly facilitated the decline and overthrow of the republic12, it remains our duty as citizens to remain well-armed and vigilant. And unlike the last four-years of the Clinton Administration, during these next four-years you serve the citizens of this nation, you will be held accountable.
Mr. President, please let me point-out that there should be only one union you should concern yourself with, that’s our Union13. And by judging your actions the citizens of this Union don’t have any choice but to remain determined to protect this nation from your ilk. Not you or one of your appointees has been willing to fully explain Fast and Furious14 where you provided assault weapons to drug cartels. You have also misled the citizens regarding the Benghazi massacre15 where you and your appointees evidently couldn’t tell the difference between a protest rally and a terrorist attack.
Should those attending peaceful TEA Party rallies be concerned that you’ll mistake the rally for a terrorist attack and be targeted by one of your rogue drones? After all, it’s pretty obvious there isn’t one competent person to be found in your Administration, yet you were somehow reelected.
Your unprecedented inclination to supersede the authority of Congress with your Executive Orders16 also has patriotic Americans concerned. We’re getting the feeling you just don’t trust us. In all honesty, that’s probably a pretty good paranoia to have for someone with a treasonous heart; do you have a treasonous heart Mr. President?
We also noticed you have no interest in curbing the uncontrolled spending17. You and Congress have not even taken the simple step of stopping the spending Social Security Trust Fund18 monies and replacing them with useless IOUs. You do realize if the SSTF taxes were deposited19 and only used to give citizens their retirement checks, they could be living very well just off the interest?20
Of course you don’t; you’re mathematically challenged, which is probably why you don’t understand that when you spend more than you take in you can actually go broke – but maybe you do know, but just don’t care. After all, it’s not your debt; it’s ours.
By-the-way, you don’t seem to have any problems with robbing Medicare to pay for Obamacare at the demise of medical services and patient care21. Not paying fair-market value for medical services, which causes doctors and medical service organizations to refuse Medicare and Medicaid patients is not a formula to help create health care affordability; quite contrarily. But then again, we have to revert back to your inability to comprehend basic math and evidentiary lack of understanding on the costs associated with doing business. Oh, and one of the most expensive aspects of doing business in the medical field is tied directly to lawyers reaping percentages, not hourly fees. Aren’t you a lawyer Mr. President?
That leads me to another question Mr. President; when you sought the Office of President, didn’t it dawn on you that one of the most important aspects of the job was that of a top-level manager? 22 We have to wonder if you ran because you thought you would do a fantastic job managing the nation or you ran just to fulfill some perverted ambitions influenced by your father’s dreams.23
Finally Mr. President, you keep talking about taxing the wealthy people, those who are like you. Should we be asking where you’ve been getting all that money that puts in you an income tax bracket equal to those who have actually worked hard for a living and invested wisely?
It’s just a curiosity since you’re not a math wizard and quite frankly incapable of managing money. How did you and your wife go from making just over $250,000 in 2000 through 2004 24 to making over a million every year after that as a state senator, US Senator, and US President?
In conclusion Mr. President, we are not convinced that the answer to all the violence occurring under your watch requires disarming law-abiding citizens. Words mean something to people; words which speak of hope, change, and even the suggestion we can move forward, only to learn all those words are merely empty campaign slogans trembles the spider senses.
It has become more about your actions and inactions than your speeches. A person like you who is able to say a lot without effectively saying anything and doing even less is disturbing. When we stand witness to all that has happened under your watch, which is exactly the opposite of your slogans, we realize you’re the residual result of being multiple steps higher on the Peter Principle scale.25
No Mr. President, we’re not willing to give up our firearms and ammunition just yet. Maybe when the real God comes back to earth we’ll talk.
Please follow & like :)
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
Signature Series Historical Bear–George Washington Bear!
"I got my teddy today. It is wonderful and all the joints work. It is beautiful. Thank you so much." -Joyce
"He is a handsome little guy. So soft, and beautiful! He's a work of art. Thank you so much." - Lorrie
"Our dear friend Jen Kuznicki. She does a beautiful job with a sewing machine. And just take a look at the George Washington Bear that she’s created. It is absolutely beautiful." - Mark Levin
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God. -Unknown
Signature Series Historical Bear
Jen’s Book Reviews
Get your Limited Edition Paul Revere Bear!
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill