- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Task: A Constitutional Crisis or a Fiscal Crisis?
- Task: A Nation United by A Constitution and Divided by A Supreme Court
- Results Talk; Obama Walks
- Darren Davis: Gun Ownership and Women: What the Media Won’t Tell You
- THE BOY WHO WOULD BE KING by Task
- -Patty Mofield Jones: Opinions Are Like A**holes
- Task: A Last Chance For The Republican Party
- Bone Pickin’s by Rshill7
- Now and Then by Rshill7
- Taking Sides…Us and Them by Rshill7
- Sending Messages by Rshill7
- Jen’s Book Reviews
Conservatives need to use better tactics and language.
The portrait above was depicted on a war diary website, as an example of Francis Marion’s guerrilla warfare during the American Revolution. I put it here because I was inspired by a man named Ron who called in to Mark Levin’s radio program last Friday.
Ron pointed out that we need to change tactics, as conservatives, and he zeroed in on the language.
But the vision that his words conjured was of just this painting.
We, as conservatives, have been following the rules of proper political warfare for far too long, and taking direction from subversives within the Republican party as well.
We certainly do need to change tactics, and fast.
But first, it would help if we got out of our slump, and our depression, and remembered who we are.
The following is transcribed from Mark Levin’s radio program from 11.30.12
We are the American People. We founded a nation. We created the most prosperous nation on the face of the earth. We did it without the New Deal, we did it without the Great Society, we did it without Obamacare and the EPA, we did it without any of them.
The most successful, the most powerful, the wealthiest nation on the face of the earth, long before Franklin Roosevelt became President, and obviously, long, long before Barack Obama became President.
We’ve allowed the daily, incessant media reporting of what government does and how important government is, to change who we are.
We’ve allowed the politicians to string us along, decade after decade, taking our money and then giving it back to us in smaller pieces, as if we can’t survive without it(government)? Many people can’t survive because of it(government).
Ladies and Gentleman, we don’t need this big government. We don’t need these hack politicians. We don’t need two million bureaucrats. We don’t need all these regulations, we don’t need all this spending. We don’t need all these taxes.
We are self-sufficient individual human beings. We’re not the upper class, we’re not the middle class, we’re not any class. We’re Americans.
We’re not jealous of our neighbors who may make more money, good for them! If anything, we want to know how they did it, maybe we can do it too!
We’re not a jealous people, we’re an industrious people.
Look at what these politicians are trying to turn us into! Animals! Fighting over crumbs, constantly growling and gnarling at each other. That’s not who we are.
We’re the resistance! We resist this.
The fate that Obama and his party seek to impose on us and every future generation is neither acceptable nor tolerable.
We reject the perversion of our Constitution, our law, our economics and our language in the pursuit of absolute centralized power by Obama and his party in Washington D.C.. We reject it, in all of its forms.
We are tens of millions strong. We did not vote for our individual and societal suicide, and no politician, no President has the authority to under our Constitution to destroy this nation from within, I don’t care how many people voted for him.
This President and his party have ceased to be virtuous. They are a direct threat to our liberties and our rights. They are a direct threat to our well-being and our property.
We refuse to accept the Marxist Propaganda of the rich and the poor and the middle class. We believe in free-market capitalism. We believe if you work hard and you make a billion dollars, good for you! Who cares!?
It’s time, folks, to get our priorities in order.
We the people come first!
We have unalienable rights, not government!
The following is a partial transcription of a caller from Mark Levin’s radio program on 11.30.12 that I have labeled, “Language is Key.”
We’ve got to change tactics. During the American Revolution, we were losing every traditional battle that we fought against the British. But then when we started picking off their leaders, because you know the leaders always got dressed up more than the infantry.. If they could get at the leaders, it would cause dissension among the ranks, that’s just one way of changing the tactics.
What we need to do to defeat the left is to understand their use of the language. They use language in a different way than we do. They have certain key words that mean the opposite.
(Listen to the rest of the call using the player at the bottom of this post.)
****Support this site****
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
Jen’s Book Reviews
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.
Jen’s Book Reviews
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- RT @AdamBaldwin: "Scary: Jews in East Ukraine Ordered to Register Themselves." - http://t.co/6sufqjrUXm about 6 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Politibrew: GOP Fundraising Letter From John McCain http://t.co/I3nH4STHhA about 6 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- More on fake news site Politico and smearest @kenvogel : Politico's Vogel Worked For Soros-Funded Group http://t.co/pSf7RG5iwL about 6 hours ago from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill