- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Jen’s Book Reviews
Groundhog Day and the State of the Union
In 2013 both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union address will occur on the same day.
This is an ironic juxtaposition of events.
One involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to an insignificant creature of little intelligence for prognostication.
The other involves a groundhog……..
Welcome to the debate.
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.
New York Times Bestseller by Mark R. Levin
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- "The good news, if you want to call it that, is that roughly 1.6 million Americans have enrolled in ObamaCare so... http://t.co/n7gUHH9O1Q about 14 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Obamacare is socialism, now for all to see. Everyone gets the minimum, the elite get the best. Oh, and Fluke... http://t.co/A41BWqm5wI about 22 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Enrollment doesn’t mean access, because there aren’t enough doctors to take the low rates of Medicaid,” warns... http://t.co/lTj78NSlwB about 25 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Chris Wallace:"Isn't it a fact, sir, that a number, most, in fact, of the Obamacare health plans that are being... http://t.co/eAra1KBtTb about 30 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Generation X to Generation Opportunity: Opt out of Obamacare; Save Yourselves! http://t.co/QbuWn6ikks about 34 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Oh hey, Alpena News printed my letter to the editor: Representatives did the right thing with votes http://t.co/qSjBQqFwje about 49 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Cumulatively, recent developments surrounding the rollout of Obamacare strengthen the most damaging conservative... http://t.co/xZtSnRZFuF about 51 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite