- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Guest Commentary!
- Task: A Constitutional Crisis or a Fiscal Crisis?
- Task: A Nation United by A Constitution and Divided by A Supreme Court
- Results Talk; Obama Walks
- Darren Davis: Gun Ownership and Women: What the Media Won’t Tell You
- Iraq-A Postmortem Commentary by task
- THE BOY WHO WOULD BE KING by Task
- -Patty Mofield Jones: Opinions Are Like A**holes
- Task: A Last Chance For The Republican Party
- Bone Pickin’s by Rshill7
- Now and Then by Rshill7
- Taking Sides…Us and Them by Rshill7
- Sending Messages by Rshill7
- Jen’s Book Reviews
- Reagan Speeches
- Address to the 40th Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, New York October 24, 1985
- Reagan Remarks in New York City on Receiving the Charles Evans Hughes Gold Medal of the National Conference of Christians and Jews March 23, 1982
- Ronald Reagan’s A Time For Choosing Speech
- Remarks in New York City on Receiving the Charles Evans Hughes Gold Medal of the National Conference of Christians and Jews March 23, 1982
- Encroaching Control, or the, ‘Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction,’ Speech to the Phoenix Chamber of Commerce on March 30, 1961
- Remarks at the Annual Members Banquet of the National Rifle Association in Phoenix, Arizona May 6, 1983
- Address to the Nation on Defense and National Security March 23, 1983
- Reagan Remarks at a Luncheon of the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania October 15, 1981
- Reagan Statement on the Economic Recovery
- Reagan Remarks at an Iowa Caucus Rally in Des Moines February 20, 1984
- Ronald Reagan, State of the Union Address, January 25th, 1983
- Reagan State of the Union Address, January 27th, 1987
- Reagan: Proclamation 5292 — National Sanctity of Human Life Day, 1985 January 14, 1985
- Reagan’s Remarks to American and Brazilian Businessmen in Sao Paulo, Brazil December 2, 1982
- Reagan Remarks to Congressional Leaders During a White House Briefing on the Fiscal Year 1986 Budget February 4, 1985
- Reagan’s First Inaugural Address January 20, 1981
- Reagan Remarks at Convocation Ceremonies at the University of South Carolina in Columbia September 20, 1983
- Reagan Remarks at a Rally for Senator Malcolm Wallop of Wyoming in Cheyenne March 2, 1982
- Reagan Address to Members of the British Parliament June 8, 1982
- Reagan Radio Address to the Nation on Prayer in Schools February 25, 1984
- Reagan Remarks at a White House Briefing on the State of Small Business March 1, 1982
- Reagan Message About Christmas, 1981
- Jen Kuznicki Original Historical Bears
[W]e can’t be afraid to call out Rush Limbaugh,” said Goodwin’s fiancée, S. E. Cupp, a New York Daily News columnist and a co-host of”The Cycle”on MSNBC. “If we can get three Republicans on three different networks saying, ‘What Rush Limbaugh said is crazy and stupid and dangerous,’ maybe that’ll give other Republicans cover” to denounce the talk-show host as well.
Goodwin has a group (don’t we all) that is trying to fix what is broke in the GOP. Goodwin’s group is asking young people, who voted for Obama, what they think about Republicans. Naturally, Goodwin would ask people who he thinks can be persuaded to vote Republican, to give their views about Republicans without considering once that those people don’t know much if they already voted Obama.
So, Goodwin’s fiance tries to help, by smearing the one guy who reaches more people and REFLECTS and STRENGTHENS their own views on life, natural common sense, and history.
Cupp doesn’t say what she means when she points to Rush Limbaugh’s comments, she just simply gives cover for denigrating him. By the way, does Cupp have any children? I don’t think so. I have two teenagers, and many conservatives who listen to Rush have ‘Rush babies’, kids who have been listening to Rush for years along with their parents. In fact, teenagers only glean a little about life in general, as they are quite self-centered (we all were) and they also speak their mind without being asked.
Where Cupp goes wrong is that she is trolling for something Rush may say, usually taken out of context, and spread out on media platforms that are populated with gleeful conservative-haters. Point that out to a youngster, and they will see the injustice of it, since they already say exactly what they think, usually at inopportune times.
No, this a major foul for Cupp. Big time. Rush is part of our lives, and Cupp would have him thrown to the wolves to somehow ingratiate liberal know-nothings to the Republican party. No thanks.
What she should be doing is educating herself and her peers about the founding of this country, the spirit of America, and how our children are the greatest resource of hope for our future. The kids can save their future if only they know the truth. And Goodwin should have responded to the group of know-nothings, that if they just turn on the radio once in a while, they might learn something.
You don’t grow the party by changing it into whatever the youngsters think it should be, because they aren’t seeing it the way it really is. There is no truth in what the twenty-somethings thought the GOP was, how can you suggest the GOP change when you don’t even educate people on what it stands for?
Should there be a new term for self-loathing Republicans now?
Signature Series Historical Bear–George Washington Bear!
"I got my teddy today. It is wonderful and all the joints work. It is beautiful. Thank you so much." -Joyce
"He is a handsome little guy. So soft, and beautiful! He's a work of art. Thank you so much." - Lorrie
"Our dear friend Jen Kuznicki. She does a beautiful job with a sewing machine. And just take a look at the George Washington Bear that she’s created. It is absolutely beautiful." - Mark Levin
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God. -Unknown
Signature Series Historical Bear
Jen’s Book Reviews
Get your Limited Edition Paul Revere Bear!
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill
****Support this site****