- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Guest Commentary!
- Task: A Constitutional Crisis or a Fiscal Crisis?
- Task: A Nation United by A Constitution and Divided by A Supreme Court
- Results Talk; Obama Walks
- Darren Davis: Gun Ownership and Women: What the Media Won’t Tell You
- Iraq-A Postmortem Commentary by task
- THE BOY WHO WOULD BE KING by Task
- -Patty Mofield Jones: Opinions Are Like A**holes
- Task: A Last Chance For The Republican Party
- Bone Pickin’s by Rshill7
- Now and Then by Rshill7
- Taking Sides…Us and Them by Rshill7
- Sending Messages by Rshill7
- Jen’s Book Reviews
- Reagan Speeches
- Address to the 40th Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York, New York October 24, 1985
- Reagan Remarks in New York City on Receiving the Charles Evans Hughes Gold Medal of the National Conference of Christians and Jews March 23, 1982
- Ronald Reagan’s A Time For Choosing Speech
- Remarks in New York City on Receiving the Charles Evans Hughes Gold Medal of the National Conference of Christians and Jews March 23, 1982
- Remarks at the Annual Members Banquet of the National Rifle Association in Phoenix, Arizona May 6, 1983
- Address to the Nation on Defense and National Security March 23, 1983
- Reagan Remarks at a Luncheon of the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania October 15, 1981
- Reagan Statement on the Economic Recovery
- Reagan Remarks at an Iowa Caucus Rally in Des Moines February 20, 1984
- Ronald Reagan, State of the Union Address, January 25th, 1983
- Reagan State of the Union Address, January 27th, 1987
- Reagan: Proclamation 5292 — National Sanctity of Human Life Day, 1985 January 14, 1985
- Reagan’s Remarks to American and Brazilian Businessmen in Sao Paulo, Brazil December 2, 1982
- Reagan Remarks to Congressional Leaders During a White House Briefing on the Fiscal Year 1986 Budget February 4, 1985
- Reagan’s First Inaugural Address January 20, 1981
- Reagan Remarks at Convocation Ceremonies at the University of South Carolina in Columbia September 20, 1983
- Reagan Remarks at a Rally for Senator Malcolm Wallop of Wyoming in Cheyenne March 2, 1982
- Reagan Address to Members of the British Parliament June 8, 1982
- Reagan Radio Address to the Nation on Prayer in Schools February 25, 1984
- Reagan Remarks at a White House Briefing on the State of Small Business March 1, 1982
- Reagan Message About Christmas, 1981
- Jen Kuznicki Original Historical Bears
Ever notice how the Speaker of the House chastises his own party members rather than the President or any one Democrat?
So far, John Boehner has been in at least 8 different private talks with the President. What is he telling him, and what is he agreeing to? We don’t know.
Mister Grand Plan has screwed over the American people so many times in the face of the worst President the nation has ever seen, whose anti-American ideology is crushing the nation’s heart and soul, and what does he do? He calls one of his own ignorant. If that isn’t the pot calling the kettle black, I don’t know what is.
This idiot Speaker hands over every single piece of leverage we have as Republicans and pats himself on the head for being some kind of tough guy. He is way out of touch, he is completely devoid of honor, and he should be removed.
The one person who has the power to end Obamacare, Boehner surrendered to Obama less than a year after its passage in the House sparked a massive push to oust any one who voted for it. Did the idiot Speaker use the political capital? Nope, and he never has, and he never will, and now, he is as good as Pelosi, only no way near as effective.
Pelosi was right on the money when she said his legacy would be that he is the weakest Speaker in history. Even though she tried to gender-bait in her statement, that label was extremely accurate.
Weak and pathetic, and completely unworthy of the fine people of this nation. Those of us who know who John is dealing with, don’t know what his deals are, while he doesn’t understand what he’s dealing with. It’s a complete charlie-foxtrot!
For all his mealy-mouthed garlic-breathed staffers and consultants who swirl around him to protect him from any criticism, by trying to lash it to anti-Republicanism, you can kiss my country ass. The man cannot even fight the enemy! Fools!
And why is it that he has been in office for so many years, and he actually holds the title of Speaker, and he cannot link words together to create sentences? He breaks the cadence of any sentence or God-forbid, paragraph he might have to say in public, so that you cannot even understand what he is saying. And he is reading it! It fuels the rumors that the guy is completely pickled at all times.
You know, some people in the party are going to try to say that I’m hurting him by telling the truth about him, but that proves how far gone the party is, and how useless the leadership is.
All of a sudden, you can’t tell the truth in America because Johnny glass-eyes is now the mighty protector of, not the American citizen, no, illegals who have become the darlings of the vacillating and absolutely lazy pro-Democrat Republican Party.
Mark Levin found a piece from the Christian Science Monitor the other night, titled, “Along key stretch of US-Mexican border, more kids smuggling drugs.” Hey, wait, did Johnny look into the claim by King that illegal kids are doing that? No, he laid into Steve King because King is the number one guy the Republican leadership in both houses and the RNC and Rove are gunning for. They want him to stay out of the Senate. So, instead of defunding Obamacare or appointing a Select Committee on Benghazi, or a special prosecutor for the IRS scandal, Johnny is honing in on 2014 by degrading his own people.
That didn’t work when he tried to get rid of Bachmann, and it won’t work for King. The filth in this Republican party is at the top, and the divisive campaigning by the Speaker of the House against his own people must stop.
This Republican party leadership is in complete disarray, and every patriot in the nation has seen their country be downgraded and her precious liberty be dragged through the mud by a corrupt, vacant leadership.
It’s time to start asking if John Boehner has more allegiance to Obama than his own party, and the Constitution he swore to defend. He is no help to the office, his party, or the nation he is supposed to serve.
Signature Series Historical Bear–George Washington Bear!
"I got my teddy today. It is wonderful and all the joints work. It is beautiful. Thank you so much." -Joyce
"He is a handsome little guy. So soft, and beautiful! He's a work of art. Thank you so much." - Lorrie
"Our dear friend Jen Kuznicki. She does a beautiful job with a sewing machine. And just take a look at the George Washington Bear that she’s created. It is absolutely beautiful." - Mark Levin
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God. -Unknown
Signature Series Historical Bear
Jen’s Book Reviews
Get your Limited Edition Paul Revere Bear!
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill
****Support this site****