- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Task: A Constitutional Crisis or a Fiscal Crisis?
- Task: A Nation United by A Constitution and Divided by A Supreme Court
- Results Talk; Obama Walks
- Darren Davis: Gun Ownership and Women: What the Media Won’t Tell You
- Iraq-A Postmortem Commentary by task
- THE BOY WHO WOULD BE KING by Task
- -Patty Mofield Jones: Opinions Are Like A**holes
- Task: A Last Chance For The Republican Party
- Bone Pickin’s by Rshill7
- Now and Then by Rshill7
- Taking Sides…Us and Them by Rshill7
- Sending Messages by Rshill7
- Jen’s Book Reviews
They pretend to be objective observers. In reality they’re always being paid by someone to advocate this or that point of view. And they’re invariably for sale to the highest bidder. Beltway media loves them and covers for them and many others because they feed them information.
If you want to know what’s wrong with Washington, parasites like these guys who make up the foot soldiers of today’s permanent political class is a good place to start.
Preach it, brother!
There is no secret that Politico is the go-to rag of the perpetually shifty in DC. If you are a Democrat or a Republican, and you want to attack someone on the right, leave it to Politico.
Heritage’s Robert Bluey points out that Politico failed to let everyone know what the three men mentioned in the piece they ran against Jim DeMint, do for a living.
It is a very enlightening article for those who don’t know about these guys, but my favorite part, is when they ask my new pet John Feehery, what he thinks about this revelation and this is what he said,
“It is no secret that I support immigration reform and renewable energy,” Feehery told The Foundry. “I am proud of my work on both projects.”
Yeah, right, it’s no secret now that I and now Heritage have exposed that he’s paid to push them. It may be no secret in DC, but if this gorgeous woman out in the sticks hadn’t have researched little Mr. Feehery, the information wouldn’t have left DC, now would it? It’s no secret because Feehery attacked the tea party and tried then to hide behind his frat club in DC. In the immortal words of Boon, “How does it feel to be an a**hole, Neidermeyer?”
But you know, Neidermeyer, I mean, Feehery, didn’t tell his secret when he wrote an opinion piece while getting paid by NextEra, to be read by the unknowing people of Kansas, either. I posted that information in, “John Feehery, Under the Glare.”
NextEra is a renewable energy company based in Florida. They deal in wind and solar. In December of 2012, they completed the purchase of a wind farm in Kansas. The following March, John Feehery penned an opinion piece in the Wichita Eagle, pushing the Kansas legislature to scrap a bill that would delay the implementation of a State mandate on renewable energy mix. In the letter, Feehery mentions he used to work for Speaker Hastert, and at the bottom, describes himself as, “a Republican strategist and executive director of the Red State Renewable Alliance, based in Washington, D.C.”
Nowhere does he say that he is also the president of a lobbying firm, and that he personally is a lobbyist for NextEra, who owns at least one wind farm affected. In fact, in numerous articles about Red State Alliance, the fact that he is a lobbyist for a wind and solar renewables company, doesn’t come up.
So, it is regular operating procedure for John and his opinions to appear all over the map, without disclosure of who is greasing his palm.
He added: “I don’t disagree with Heritage on policy. I disagree with their political efforts that undermine the Republican Party. And I am not alone in that sentiment, which is widely shared by most Republicans.”
Yes he does disagree on policy, and that is central. The guy is a hack and a liar and he doesn’t understand how he’s coming off, but that’s ok.
But the big frat boy mentality line is that he believes Heritage is undermining the Republican Party. That implies that he and his frat boys are headed in a direction, and if you disagree with it, you are against the Republican Party. He has that upside down. He and his frat boys are headed in the direction that will destroy the Republican Party, and the nation.
And I for one am not going to sit here and have that lobbyist and his frat boys take down the United States of America.
Tagged with: John Feehery
****Support this site****
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
Jen’s Book Reviews
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.
Jen’s Book Reviews
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- Are worldwide conditions ripe for a stock market crash and appeasement leading to another World War? "Polish... http://t.co/uozQo2k8Tp about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You know it. http://t.co/YGC3zVyZ5a about 12 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- http://t.co/ZxsrBSuto2 about 12 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill