- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Task: A Constitutional Crisis or a Fiscal Crisis?
- Task: A Nation United by A Constitution and Divided by A Supreme Court
- Results Talk; Obama Walks
- Darren Davis: Gun Ownership and Women: What the Media Won’t Tell You
- THE BOY WHO WOULD BE KING by Task
- -Patty Mofield Jones: Opinions Are Like A**holes
- Task: A Last Chance For The Republican Party
- Bone Pickin’s by Rshill7
- Now and Then by Rshill7
- Taking Sides…Us and Them by Rshill7
- Sending Messages by Rshill7
- Jen’s Book Reviews
I’m a wife of nearly 20 years, a mother of two teenagers. My husband is a mechanic, I am a seamstress. I’ve worked as a cleaning lady, a bartender, a waitress, a grocery clerk and in management, an insurance salesman, and seamstress. I’ve lived in a house, a cabin and a trailer.
I’m a conservative, and I argue against liberalism, no matter what party it resides in. I belong to the Michigan Republican Party and have been involved for the past 4 years at the local level. I am a tea party conservative, or, constitutional conservative, meaning that I learn as much as I can about the founding of this nation and help others understand.
Politics is an argument, and you get pretty good at it when you’ve been married so many years, and of course, listening to Mark Levin helps a lot.
After many years of struggle, my husband and I have our own land and home and are continuously improving our property.
I thank God I was born in America, and pray to God we can get it back on the right track.
****Support this site**** ****Help me continue**** ***to speak the truth***
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
Jen’s Book Reviews
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.
Jen’s Book Reviews
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- RT @DanRiehl: So the asshole who just carried a gun on stage at CPAC wants to crush conservatives everywhere. Smart!! about 13 hours ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NoahWehrman: Don't know about anyone else but I'm way overdue for a lecture from @brithume about Reagan's 11th Commandment "Crush them … about 14 hours ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SgtTim911: @jen5309 @gatewaypundit #MH370 dropped off radar at 59 mins into flight but Vietnam Air Traffic Control seemed unaware of it… 09:38:10 AM March 08, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill