- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Jen’s Book Reviews
I had the great pleasure of learning about blogging and commenting from someone who paid for his own site and moderated it himself as well. I, being a brash person at times, continually challenged him when he decided he may have to delete some of my comments. I argued that he was restricting free speech, he said, “This is my site, you do not have free speech here.”
That stung a little because I was then embarrassed that had I assumed I could just write anything I pleased on other people’s sites with impunity. I was ashamed of myself.
This site is mine. I pay for it. I own it. I moderate all comments.
I learned to moderate all comments instead of allowing them to auto-post, when I became a target of the green movement, and they posted 57 or so comments on my site about the way I look and other non-substantive things in order to scare me into silence.
If you comment on my site, and I accept it, you are automatically on my subscription list. As you can see, you may email me directly to subscribe or unsubscribe.
If you comment on my site, and I do not accept it, I am not censoring you, I am rejecting your comment. There is a big difference. I am not anyone’s personal publisher, I am my personal publisher.
This is not a forum, but I do know some great forums out there if you wish to get into arguments online.
Welcome to the debate.
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
New York Times Bestseller by Mark R. Levin
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- h/t Mike Vaughn Hilarious and honest kids. http://t.co/1fy3zwW4TG about 15 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Did anyone read the Ken Braun article about Agema? I think it's funny that he calls himself a libertarian, and yet... http://t.co/Qwzw5126f6 about 18 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RichardJSunkle yes, Dumass keeps on with her addled self. She's like @JRubinBlogger , not all there, but has a lot to say. about 18 hours ago from web in reply to RichardJSunkle ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @MaxwellSilver3 Believe! lol They are very aware of what they look like, and now are very worried @NolteNC @ron_fournier @BretBaier about 18 hours ago from web in reply to MaxwellSilver3 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RichardJSunkle Effective liberals in the Republican Party continue to purge and marginalize themselves to come in 2nd. about 18 hours ago from web in reply to RichardJSunkle ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @MaxwellSilver3 pathetic copy-cats who realize they effed up. @NolteNC @ron_fournier @BretBaier about 18 hours ago from web in reply to MaxwellSilver3 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Buh-bye... BTW, I thought Dumass was gone from MLive. Guess she's back. http://t.co/PXYaD5QECL about 18 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.