- News Resources
- Favorite Blogs
- Comment Policy
- Mark Levin
- Guest Commentary!
- Task: A Constitutional Crisis or a Fiscal Crisis?
- Task: A Nation United by A Constitution and Divided by A Supreme Court
- Results Talk; Obama Walks
- Darren Davis: Gun Ownership and Women: What the Media Won’t Tell You
- THE BOY WHO WOULD BE KING by Task
- -Patty Mofield Jones: Opinions Are Like A**holes
- Task: A Last Chance For The Republican Party
- Bone Pickin’s by Rshill7
- Now and Then by Rshill7
- Taking Sides…Us and Them by Rshill7
- Sending Messages by Rshill7
- Jen’s Book Reviews
Mark Reed Levin is the nation’s freedom fighter. He is the best radio host who truly defines what he calls, “Radio Free America.”
Not only does Mark talk the talk, he walks the walk. He articulates constitutional conservatism, and teaches every night about the founding of America, and why the founding documents are the most beautiful documents ever written.
Mark with his Landmark Legal team, has fought the EPA, Obamacare, the lying Bill Clinton, and many many more issues throughout the years. All the while, he promotes conservatism and the greatness of America.
Mark has spent his life since youth, defending freedom and working to promote the understanding of conservatism. A member of the Reagan administration, Levin knows what actions within the Republican party move us toward liberty and those that are not helpful, and hurt the conservative cause.
He’s not just a radio host. He knows of what he speaks, and is the only host that gives credit where credit is due, promoting unknown bloggers and little known defenders of freedom.
Mark’s book, Liberty and Tyranny, arrived on shelves in early 2009, when the nation was reeling from the far-left Barack Obama inauguration. The book helped tea party patriots across the nation understand what needed to be done, which was to become very active in their own neighborhoods, and spread conservatism. I credit Mark, and his book, as the catalyst for developing the most effective conservative activists now paying close attention to politics across this great land.
A more effective and articulate natural man, with a focus on saving this nation from tyranny, cannot, in my view, be located.
LEVIN ON BIPARTISANSHIP 11.7.12
****Support this site**** ****Help me continue**** ***to speak the truth***
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
Jen’s Book Reviews
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God.
Jen’s Book Reviews
My Mischievous Twitter Feed
- RT @ConserValidity: Read: 5th Column GOP Consultant @JohnFeehery as Loyalist and Tea Party as Continental Army @jen5309 http://t.co/73XCHDr… about 2 hours ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @chris_fowler: Hey, tweeps, you need to be reading @jen5309 http://t.co/DqsXPX49E4 about 7 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My commentary today at CNS News - No, Atheism and Conservatism Are Not Compatible http://t.co/qslUXKijV4 about 7 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. -Winston Churchill