The Drudge Report had a link to aWashington Post article that drew attention to some nasty anti-Semitic chanting and taunting happening during Europe’s football (soccer) games.
Chants during soccer games have been on the rise, attacking Jews. The article lists several outrageous taunts such as, “Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the gas,” and, “My father […]
Last week, National Journal had an article titled, “Stealth Assault.” In it, several pro-gay marriage advocates are quoted calling attention to the effort by the GOP to change the Republican platform on marriage. Why is that the central theme? Because it is the issue of the day that has the hyper-curiosity of the left, […]
ObamaCare isn’t working. Yet fundamentally there are politicians in this body who are not listening to the people. They are not listening to the concerns of their constituents, they are not listening to the jobs lost or the people forced into part-time work, to the people losing their health insurance, to the […]
I don’t know exactly when it happens, but there comes a point in the life of some people who have become successful when they forget, or perhaps they never knew, how difficult it is to scratch by.
As millions of Americans work harder and harder to do better this year than they did last year, […]
I’m going to attend my State Representative’s presentation tomorrow about Proposal 1, and I’m told he’s not taking sides, as he should not, considering the vote is up to the people as it changes the constitution.
However, I just think that it’s an insult to the taxpayer to say we need to fix the roads, […]
Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) 9/24/13 at the beginning of his 21-hour speech to the people of the United States of America on defunding Obamacare
My good friend Craig Shirley wrote a letter to the New York Times disputing a new claim that Reagan was senile while in office. The left just loves to beat up on Reagan, because he stood for the people and liberty.
So, a leftist doctor admitted that Reagan was fit for office, but wrote a whole […]
Judge Hanen has ruled that our Pathological Liar in Chief lied to him.
This from the Washington Times:
“Whether by ignorance, omission, purposeful misdirection, or because they were misled by their clients, the attorneys for the government misrepresented the facts,” the judge said, adding that he was stunned the government waited for two […]
Please follow & like :)
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously
- "It always amazes me the sheer number of women who defend abortion. Legal abortion has killed 52 million innocents since '73, that means 26 million roughly, were women. Sick." -Jen Kuznicki
- Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country. -Margaret Thatcher
- Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States. -Ronald Reagan
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end. -Margaret Thatcher
- Broadly speaking, the short words are the best, and the old words best of all. -Winston Churchill
I Don’t Deny Global Warming ExistsI don't deny that global warming exists. It does not exist. There is not a pink elephant in my kitchen. I'm not denying it. It is not there. If I denied that there was a pink elephant in my kitchen, it would have to be there, but I would be lying to myself and everyone and walk around it to cook. But it is not there, therefore, I am not denying that it is.
- I can find neither solace or comfort in government. I cannot find hope nor light among those pretending to take my best interest to heart. I cannot worship or revere another human being because there are none alive that can instill my faith. Give me the One God; the One Who had created the heavens and earth and had purposefully breathed life into me. The One Who dwells in the secret place and watches over me and always keeps me company when all others abandoned me. But for Him I would have no purpose in this life; thank you Dear God. -Unknown